What's this error?Re: Hi,everyone here! About Kaffe on Linux-vr

yewang at eng.auburn.edu yewang at eng.auburn.edu
Mon Apr 16 00:17:55 PDT 2001

Hi,

I want to say thanks to Nathan.

I follow the instructions and got this error when I try to make:

make[1]: Entering directory `/root/ClioLinux/kaffe/libltdl'
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link /usr/bin/mipsel-linux-gcc  -g -O2   -o
libltdlc.la   ltdl.lo -ldl
rm -fr .libs/libltdlc.la .libs/libltdlc.* .libs/libltdlc.*
/usr/bin/mipsel-linux-ar cr cru .libs/libltdlc.al ltdl.lo
/usr/bin/mipsel-linux-ar: .libs/libltdlc.al: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [libltdlc.la] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/ClioLinux/kaffe/libltdl'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

What is the problem here?
Why it removed the files and then use those files?

Thanks for help!

Ye