Changes from kjc-1.4F to kjc-1.4F-egp1 [Was: kaffe javac question: forward reference supported?]

Edouard G. Parmelan egp at free.fr
Tue Apr 17 07:33:50 PDT 2001

Mark Wielaard wrote:

> kjc-1.4F is were KopiSusu is based on isn't it?
> Have the changes from 1.4F to 1.4F-egp1 been documented somewhere?
> Or is KopiSusu already based on the egp1 version?

It's not easy to document theses changes as there are not based on
kjc-1.4F but on KOPI public CVS Tree of 20000716 (for egp1) and of
20010104 (for egp2).  With CVS it could be easy to retreive theses
versions if public CVS was day to day in sync with there private CVS
Tree.  This was not the case :-(

KopiSusu can't be based on egp1 as I only send my patches to KOPI
team.

> > Note also that I'm currently testing alpha release of kjc-1.5 from KOPI
> > CVS Tree with Thomas Graf, upstream author.
> Cool. So Kopi isn't dead after all.
> Is there a changelog for the changes from 1.4 -> 1.5?
> KopiSusu has a very long and impressive ChangeLog at
> <http://klomp.org/KopiSusu/changes.html>
> Hopefully we can merge the kjc 1.5 and KiopiSusu 1.9 releases.

I hope so.

--
Edouard G. Parmelan
http://egp.free.fr