problems while compiling in Arm processor

Valentin Valchev v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Sat Dec 15 04:59:10 PST 2001

I've attached a single document - part of article that describes how to create embedded arm distribution (along with cross-compilers) with java support (kaffe).
ProSyst Bulgaria Ltd.            Valentin Valchev
48 Vladajska Str.                Project Manager
Sofia 1606, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server/Broadband
http://www.prosyst.com/          Phone: +359 02 (9631394) 223
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways