problems while compiling in Arm processor

Jyothi jyothi at ncoretech.com
Mon Dec 17 01:48:59 PST 2001

Thanks for the document... The make went fine without any error. But
when I try to run on ARM-LINUX I am getting Dynamic linker error.

error I got is
BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: ../sysdeps/arm/dl-machine.h: 450 :
elf_machine_rel: Assertion `! "unexpected dynamic reloc type"' failed

I saw the same question in archieve , But, I couldn't get the answer...
What should I do to get rid of this error ??

Thanks in Advance,
Jyothi.