Running VM State - Modification, Complexity, Cleanliness

Philippe Laporte philippe at transvirtual.com
Mon Feb 12 09:43:50 PST 2001

Hi,
     you can find a pretty good description of Sun's VM implementation in the
following book. Sun is "very proud" and so will discuss/disclose almost
anything.

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/performance/

Kaffe is not very much documented. You can find some description of some of
its parts at

http://www.CS.McGill.CA/~laporte/kaffereport/report.html

Regards,

--
Philippe Laporte                      Tel:     (510) 527-4025 ext 14
Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     (510) 559-3287
Berkeley, CA, USA.                    Email:   philippe at transvirtual.com