Windows CE Status?

Urs Gleim urs.gleim at mchp.siemens.de
Mon Mar 19 01:42:43 PST 2001

Hello,

Maxim Kizub made a version for VC (see mailing list archive). But without
AWT and there are still some bugs in the current Win32 version.

The Kaffe version for PocketLinux
(http://pris.pocketlinux.com/ftp/latest/src/kaffe-all-pl-1.0.tar.gz)
contains VC and WinCE files but you cannot built this because of Linux and
gcc specific changes in the common source files.

Urs