Windows CE Status/Kaffe vs PocketLinux Kaffe?

Gregg Fowler Gregg.Fowler at exodus.net
Tue Mar 20 05:44:06 PST 2001

 Urs,

Thanks for the info.  I thought that I had pulled down the latest code for
kaffe from CVS, but I don't believe it included the makefiles or some of the
"UNDER_CE" conditional code.

Is there a separate CVS that contains these changes (e.g.: is it just part
of the pocketlinux CVS instead)?  My guess is that kaffe was forked for
PocketLinux...if so, have they both diverged, or is one considered more up
to date than the other?

Thanks,

Gregg