cvs Klasses.jar not up to date

Yong Chen ychen at allegronetworks.com
Mon May 14 20:00:22 PDT 2001

Hi Patrick,

I did a fresh checkout from CVS (everything, not only Klasses.jar), and
re-configured/re-built Kaffe, everything was fine until when I did "gmake
check", almost all files failed.

It seems that the javac wrongly parsed source files (such as
HelloWorldApp.java). Below is the output of "gmake check", (only first 12
files' output shown)

Any help appreciated.

thanks
Yong Chen

PASS: HelloWorldApp.class.save
error compiling:
./HelloWorldApp.java:8: error:Unexpected end of file
FAIL: HelloWorldApp.java
error compiling:
./TestIntLong.java:7: error:Syntax error:  unexpected token: End of file
FAIL: TestIntLong.java
error compiling:
./TestFloatDouble.java:7: error:Syntax error:  unexpected token: i
PASS: TestFloatDouble.java
error compiling:
./DoubleCvt.java:9: error:Syntax error:  unexpected token: st
FAIL: DoubleCvt.java
error compiling:
./DoubleNeg.java:6: error:Syntax error:  unexpected token: clas
FAIL: DoubleNeg.java
error compiling:
./DoubleConst.java:5: error:Unexpected end of file
FAIL: DoubleConst.java
error compiling:
./DoublePrint.java:7: error:Syntax error:  expecting '}', found 'End of
file'
FAIL: DoublePrint.java
error compiling:
main program: Undefined PLT symbol "munmap" (reloc type = 21, symnum = 197)
FAIL: DoubleComp.java
error compiling:
./ModuloTest.java:5: error:Syntax error:  expecting ')', found 'End of file'
FAIL: ModuloTest.java
error compiling:
./LongNeg.java:5: error:Unexpected end of file
FAIL: LongNeg.java
error compiling:
./FPUStack.java:5: error:Unexpected end of file
FAIL: FPUStack.java
error compiling:
./divtest.java:6: error:Syntax error:  expecting '}', found 'End of file'
FAIL: divtest.java