No subject

Krishna Prasad T prasadkt at lgsi.co.in
Mon Oct 29 09:00:08 PST 2001

Hi,

I have done JNI_CreateJVM through an independent test program which works
fine where as the the same call from my OJI Plugin
crashes inside JVM. I copied all .la and .so , .jar files in my class path.
Still it is giving the same error.
Can anybody tell the solution ? Is there any known limitations for Kaffe for
enabling it for mozilla ?

Regards...
Prasad