Does Jini1.1 work with latest Kaffe?

Santosh Kumar Janmanchi santosh.janmanchi at wipro.com
Tue Sep 25 21:21:48 PDT 2001

Hi,
May I know if Jini1.1 can work with latest Kaffe?

We are getting following exception while running Jini with Kaffe:
'ClassCast Exception' while exporting the RemoteObject.

Our implementation class implements the interface which extends the
RemoteObject.

And in the constructor of the Implementation class , we are exporting the
object of this class , so that it can act as a Remote Server i.e a Remote
Listener.

By using UnicastRemoteObject.exportObject(this);

where 'this' is the object of the Implementation class.

Thanks & rgds,
Santosh