[kaffe] Kaffe CVS: kaffe dalibor

Brent Fulgham brent.fulgham at xpsystems.com
Tue Apr 23 10:11:48 PDT 2002

> On Tuesday 23 April 2002 12:43, Kaffe CVS wrote:
> > Modified files:
> > 	.              : ChangeLog
> > 	kaffe/kaffevm  : object.c
> >
> > Log message:
> > fixed array allocation overflow bug
>
> See changelog for an explanation. This bug was really messing
> up our gc and led to a lot of unrelated assertion failure messages.

Unfortunately it does not yet resolve the issue I reported with 'kjc'
under Cygwin as I reported earlier on this list.

I still get:

Administrator at BFULGHAM1 ~/java
$ javac PlusPlusTest.java
assertion "!INTS_DISABLED()" failed: file "exception.c", line 386

If I attempt to compile my test case:

public class PlusPlusTest {
	private int count = 0;

	public PlusPlusTest() {
		for (int i = 1; i < 5; ++i) {
			//count++;	// This works
			++count;	// This fails
		}
	}

	public static void main(String[] argv) {
		PlusPlusTest ppt = new PlusPlusTest();
		System.out.println("Test Key: " + ppt.count);
	}
}

-Brent