[kaffe] Makefile output when i run it in Windows2000, just he lp me in thi s

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 01:52:02 PDT 2002

http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2000-June/006708.html
>    is not working.
>    the content of config-hacks.h looks like this,
> where it includes
> winsock2.h
> 	#if defined(__WIN32__)
> 	#if defined(HAVE_WINSOCK2_H)
> 	 #include <winsock2.h>
> 	#if _MSC_VER < 1200
> 	#define HAVE_INT32 1
> 	#endif
> 	#endif
>    but the HAVE_WINSOCK2_H doesn't look like is
> defined in the config.
> because of
>    which the file is not getting included.

The easy solution would be to add #include <winsock.h>
and/or #include <winsock2.h> to config/config.h. Just
make sure they are really in your include search path.

The better solution would be to try to figure out why
configurre fails. Take a look at config.log and see
what it says for winsock.

best regards,