[kaffe] nightly test failure.

Patrick Tullmann tullmann at cs.utah.edu
Thu Aug 22 00:10:31 PDT 2002

FYI, in the nightly tests have been consistently failing the
"InnerTest.java" test.  I don't recall exactly when this happened
(maybe a week ago?)  The flest tests are running sporadically as the
Flux group upgrades and reorganizes its server machines, so I don't
think there's been any mail the last couple days.

Just something to be looked into, if someone has the time.

> FAIL: InnerTest.java
>    InnerBase: declared: class InnerBase$privateInstanceClass [2] private
>    InnerBase: declared: class InnerBase$privateStaticClass [a] private static
>    InnerBase: declared: class InnerBase$protectedInstanceClass [4] protected
>    InnerBase: declared: class InnerBase$protectedStaticClass [c] protected static
>    InnerBase: declared: class InnerBase$publicInstanceClass [1] public
>    InnerBase: declared: class InnerBase$publicStaticClass [9] public static
>    InnerBase: declared: interface InnerBase$publicInstanceInterface [609] public abstract static interface
>    InnerBase: declared: interface InnerBase$publicStaticInterface [609] public abstract static interface
>    InnerBase: declaring: <null>
>    InnerBase: get: class InnerBase$publicInstanceClass [1] public
>    InnerBase: get: class InnerBase$publicStaticClass [9] public static
>    InnerBase: get: interface InnerBase$publicInstanceInterface [609] public abstract static interface
>    InnerBase: get: interface InnerBase$publicStaticInterface [609] public abstract static interface
>    InnerTest: declared: class InnerTest$Inner [9] public static
>    InnerTest: declaring: <null>
>  <Too many lines, truncating.>

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann at cs.utah.edu