[kaffe] nightly test failure.

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 04:08:38 PDT 2002

--- Patrick Tullmann <tullmann at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> FYI, in the nightly tests have been consistently
> failing the
> "InnerTest.java" test.  I don't recall exactly when
> this happened
> (maybe a week ago?)  The flest tests are running
> sporadically as the
> Flux group upgrades and reorganizes its server
> machines, so I don't
> think there's been any mail the last couple days.

It must have been my upgrade to kjc 2.1B. I added some
things to the expected test result, as the output of
kjc has changed. I look into it.

My assumption for now is that it's a locale issue
(test output is sorted before comparison): I've got
the test running well under linux with a german
locale, so I'll test it again today with the C locale,
and update the test if that's the source of the
problem.

best regards,