[kaffe] Fixing Cygwin port using Classpath's pure Java java.util.zip

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 18:25:10 PST 2002

--- Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo.com> wrote:

> p.s. I'll try to get the patch with a changelog
> entry
> posted tonight.

It's available at
http://www.kaffe.org/~robilad/zip-replacement-patch.tgz

the archive contains the patch, the ChangeLog entry,
and the updated Klasses.jar.bootstrap file, which
replaces the current
libraries/javalib/Klasses.jar.bootstrap file.

If you are running on Cygwin, please give it a try and
report the results back to the mailing list. I'm also
interested in feedback of people running on platforms
without a working jit.

It does not contain the latest code from Classpath
with the speed improvements Mark Wielaard mentioned. I
want to post the code I got to work first, and then,
after merging it into kaffe, do another round of
merging with GNU Classpath.

In other news, you can now also get the kaffe.japi.gz
file from http://www.kaffe.org/~robilad/kaffe.japi.gz

best regards,