[kaffe] Status of Playstation 2 patches

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 10:03:54 PST 2002

Hi Dylan,

a while ago (i.e. in June 2002) you posted a set of
patches adding support for the Playstation 2 platform.
I'd like to see then merged into the main tree. Can
you put them up on the web somewhere, and include a
ChangeLog for your changes against the current
sources?

A FAQ.playstation2 file that explains any problems the
port might have and how to compile it using the
cross-compilation chain would be great, too.

Kevin Kissel did some work recently to improve the
mips-linux port, so it'd be nice if you could check
that your port still works, and we can merge it in.

best regards,