[kaffe] Embedded use (Zip libs, Qt etc.)

Mark and Janice Juszczec juszczec at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 15:20:56 PST 2002

Dalibor wrote:

>What's the status of the kaffe.org tree non that
>platform (mipsel-linux) using --with-engine=intrp  ?
>Does it compile/build at all? Or does it just crash
>every regression test ;) ?

I haven't tried it since the beginning of the year.  It didn't compile back
then.  I think I sent mail to the list.

Since then Kevin et. al. have been working on mips patches.  Maybe over the
next 2 weeks I can download the latest Kaffe source, patch it and try to
build.

What  version of gcc do you recommend - 2.96 or 3.0.1?

Mark
Mark