[kaffe] Kaffe for PS2 Patches and "FAQ"

Dylan Schell dylans at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 18 09:39:26 PST 2002

For those who are interested, please find attached my PS2 patch as it
currently stands against the CVS version of kaffe. Status is basically
as before. The interpreter works except for some IEEE compliancy
issues. see FAQ.ps2linux for more notes and workarounds.

P.S. I've recently changed from an wintel to a Mac and even though
apple produces a JVM I was still curious about kaffe on OSX. It turns
building on OSX produces more regression errors than on my PS2......

Have fun

Dylan Schell
dylans at xs4all.nl