[kaffe] awt / X

Mathieu Dube mdube at 8d.com
Fri Jul 5 07:53:15 PDT 2002

Humm,
	so there's no way to reduce its mem usage?? When I print out the
Runtime.getRuntime().totalMemory() it gives me :67108864.
	I assume this is in bytes.

	Thats a bit much considering the fact that our linux distro uses 3.5M of
disk space and 4-8M of RAM.

	Anyways I'll keep on looking around but if someone has an idea on what I
could do to reduce the RAM usage it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
-Mat