[kaffe] Kaffe for windows - where ca I find it...?

Valentin Valchev v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Mon Jul 15 08:45:17 PDT 2002

1. maybe. I've never succeded to make it load .dll files but maybe it will be able to load .a libraries?
2. I don't think that there are some precompiled packages since it's rather unstable on Windows.
3. slooooooow
4. mingw32 creates a faster executables since it creates native windows application because it doesn't use any intermediate unix emulation layer. Before 1.0.7 release it was hard to compile it with cygwin. If you wish - maybe you will manage to compile (and make it run) under mingw.
ProSyst Bulgaria Ltd.            Valentin Valchev
48 Vladajska Str.                Project Manager
Sofia 1606, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server/Broadband
http://www.prosyst.com/          Phone: +359 (2) 9523581-107
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways