[kaffe] Qt/Embedded AWT patch

jserv at mdk.linux.org.tw jserv at mdk.linux.org.tw
Mon Jul 22 03:31:43 PDT 2002

Hello all developers,

	I am glad to be informed the news of Qt/Embedded port for Kaffe
AWT. After some modifications on handling Qt version incompatible
between 2.3.x and 3.x, it seems to "work" badly as following message:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: libawt: not found]
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:native)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: libawt: not found

	Could somebody give me hints or help? Thanks in advance. The
attachment is the patch I did for compiling on Qt/Embedded 2.3.x instead
of original 3.0. I do hope it could be useful.

Best Regards,
Jim Huang