[kaffe] Qt/Embedded AWT patch

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Mon Jul 22 08:22:53 PDT 2002

I haven't tried it yet - but that looks like what you'd expect when
kaffe can't find the native library that you built.

Make sure libawt.so is created, and it is somewhere where kaffe can find
it.  You could trying setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the
directory in which it's in.

Cheers,

 - Jim