[kaffe] Implementing Kaffe with KDE Konqueror browser?

Peter Leftwich Hostmaster at Video2Video.Com
Mon Jul 29 11:17:34 PDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> Hi Peter, What does pkg_add mean?

pkg_add is the command under FreeBSD 4.6 (OS) that is similar to Linux's
RPM command.

> Could you elaborate some more on what you mean with "implement kaffe into KDE's Konqueror" ?
> best regards,
> dalibor topic

What I meant was that the Konqueror browser that comes with the KDE window
manager has a setup screen where you can put the command line and flags to
where the JVM is on your OS.  I couldn't get it to work with just the full
path to the kaffe binary :(

--
Peter Leftwich
President & Founder