[kaffe] Note on ftp site

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Sun Jun 2 08:48:35 PDT 2002

Hi,

With the release, I took the opportunity to rearrange the ftp site.  I
want to be making a lot more releases (in the spirit of Linux kernel
development), and I needed a bit more structure for the site.

It now looks a bit like this.

pub/kaffe
|-- binaries
|   |-- freebsd
|   |-- linux
|   `-- nextstep
|-- testing
|   |-- v1.0.x
|   `-- v1.1.x
|-- v0.x.x-historic
|-- v1.0.x-production
`-- v1.1.x-development

I moved the pre-1.0.6 releases into their respective directories.  I
left a copy of kaffe-1.0.6.tar.gz in the top-level directory for now,
since so many places have links to that file directly.  Eventually,
after 1.0.7 is out for a while, I'll get rid of kaffe-1.0.6.tar.gz in
the top level.

Cheers,

 - Jim