[kaffe] some nots on directory structure

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Sun Jun 2 09:47:35 PDT 2002

My intention is to do definitely do some code rearranging.  I had a
pretty good layout/build system that I designed for the KaffePro work I
did (with the intention that I'd introduce it here).  Unfortunately,
rearranging the code and changing the build system is a lot of work (and
will create a lot of debate), so I'm going to put off introducing what I
want to do for a week or so.

Cheers,

 - Jim