[kaffe] [patch] rebuilding all class libraries using kjc

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 17:24:37 PDT 2002

Hi,

rebuilding all class libraries using kjc doesn't work
for me. I get error messages because quotes are
mangled at the end and at the beginning of classpath
elements.

the attached patch fixed that, at least on bash. It
would be nice if people having other shells as /bin/sh
coud give it a test run. Check out
FAQ/FAQ.classlibrary-compile for more information on
how to compile all class libraries included in kaffe.