[kaffe] Yet another library cleanup patch

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 17:28:56 PDT 2002

Hi,

end of the month, time for cleanup. The attached patch
fixes some pedantic warnings emmited by jikes in
pedantic mode and kjc with full warnings turned on.
This time I focused my pedantry on the extension
libraries.

the patch removes some stray semicolons, deletes
unnecessary acces modifiers, makes some fields
private, deletes some unused variables, and so on.
Nothing too exciting, just the usual spring cleanup ;)