[kaffe] Porting Kaffe to PS2

Dylan Schell dylans at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 15 12:34:42 PDT 2002

Hi,

I'm currently trying to port kaffe to PS2/Linux.

I've gotten to the point where the interpreter only fails some
IEEE tests (NaN/-0.0/Inf), and would like to proceed with the JIT
The current mips port basically runs except for 64 floating point
instructions. the PS2 runs on a MIPS processor that can only do 32 bit
floating point. Is there and "easy" way to get the JIT to do 64 bit
floats in software?

Also what would be the best way to publish any patches, is there any
interest in integrating this in the default codebase?

Greetings,
Dylan Schell
dylans at xs4all.nl