Introduction, new maintainer for kaffe

Fernando Branquinho branqs at ig.com.br
Wed Mar 13 02:45:44 PST 2002

Hi Jim

I'm a novice in Java environment, but i'm very interested in contribute with
this project. I worked to many years with "C" language in the industrial
software area, and i know enough about design patterns, mainly because today
i'm a university professor in Software Engineering. I would like to know, if
you think my colaboration may be interesting.

I thank you very much, and congratulations about your new respossability.

Fernando Branquinho (Brazil) www.geocities.com/branqs