VerifyError in PushbackReader

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Sun Mar 17 10:35:11 PST 2002

Hi,

On Sun, 2002-03-17 at 18:07, Carlos Valiente wrote:
> I couldn't find jikes-1.15b in
> http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10
>
> Is it available somewhere else?

It was a special release made by Eric Blake when we tested the GNU
Classpath 0.03 release (we observed the same sort of verification
errors). From the INSTALL file:

        - IBM jikes 1.15b+.  You may have success with 1.13, but other
          versions will fail.  Until jikes 1.16 is released, you will
          have to use CVS access and build jikes 1.15b yourself:
          cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at www-124.ibm.com:/usr/cvs/jikes login
            (password anoncvs)
          cvs co -r v1-15b jikes

If you are running Debian GNU/Linux unstable/sid then you can also just
do an apt-get install jikes. Otherwise download a binary package from
<http://packages.debian.org/jikes>

Cheers,

Mark