[kaffe] swing packages

Oskar Sandberg oskar at freenetproject.org
Sun May 12 12:31:31 PDT 2002

I'm sorry if I am beating a dead horse here, but what about porting the
code into Kaffe's tree? Presumably GPL + exception -> pure GPL presents
no licensing problems.

I'm not very interested in Swing but more interested in java.nio, which
classpath have also implemented now. I was even considering taking a
crack at writing a java.nio for Kaffe before, but with classpath already
having done it, I find that hard to motivate.