[kaffe] swing packages

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Sun May 12 18:04:15 PDT 2002

I'm all for doing that.  There's a lot of stuff I've found that I'd like
to plunk into the tree, but I'd like to do some re-organizing first.  So
it's a post-1.0.7 item.  I'd rather have a clean way of incorporating
stuff that's actively being maintained elsewhere, since I'd rather not
have the responsibility of maintaining code that's been "forked" off of
somebody else's tree - instead I want a way of being able to easily
update the code from the "upstream" sources.

Cheers,

 - Jim