[kaffe] javac dosen't work for me

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 01:13:16 PDT 2002

Hi Srinivas,

--- Srinivas Reddy <srinivas_reddy_b at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>      I have checked out kaffe from the CVS. I have
> configured the path, compiled and installed it. But,
> have a strange problem. The command "java" works,
> but
> the command "javac" dosent work. ie... I cannot
> compile my .java files to get the .class files. Can
> anyone help me?

Thanks for your bug report. Could you provide more
information on the javac problem? Are there any error
messages, does it fail silently, does it compile a
simple HelloWorld program etc. It would also be
helpful to know what platform you are running on (for
example i386-linux, sparc-solaris2, etc.).

Best regards,