[kaffe] javac dosen't work for me

Srinivas Reddy srinivas_reddy_b at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 08:46:01 PDT 2002

Hi Dalibor,
      Thanks for the reply. I have tried it on both
Linux and Solaris platforms. But, it fails silently on
both the machines. It does not give an error message
too. It does not compile a simple hello world
application too. Infact, if I type just java (without
any file name), it displays a help, as to how to use
it. But, when I type javac (without a file name), it
does not display the help also. It just shows the
prompt again without any error messages.

Srinivas