[kaffe] Kaffe with MSVC

XycsoscyX xycsoscyx at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 23:46:24 PDT 2002

Is there any simple way to compile Kaffe with MSVC to embed it in an application?  I've looked over all the FAQ's, and online for any other sources.  I know Kaffe is a standalone java interpreter, but it's also embedable into other applications.  I wanted to compile it into either a DLL or static library, but one compatible with MSVC.  Since MSVC has no configure type utility, I can't do this simplistically.  Are there any resources I've missed for doing this?  Or any suggestions on how I can get it working?