[kaffe] porting kaffe-awt-qt and libtool

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Sun Nov 10 13:09:45 PST 2002

I've ported kaffe to the Zaurus openzaurus distro and am now trying to
port the awt-qt library.  I'm haveing a real problem with libtool.  I
thought I had finally figured out how to build the libraries, but I'm
getting "java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: libawt: not found]".

I was wondering if there was anybody here who might be able to give me a
clue.
--
Brian Beattie            | Having had the honor of being selected
beattie at beattie-home.net | for a Resource Action by my former employer,
                         | it is my pleasure to announce my immediate
www.beattie-home.net     | availability, contract or permanent.
Embedded Systems, Linux/Unix internals Software Engineer