[kaffe] broken PNG images on KAFFE 1.0.7?

이준혁 leejoon1 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:08:37 PST 2002

Hi, Dalibor

I gave you a test Applet code and a html code.
They are provided below:
1)--ImgTest.java
import java.awt.*;
import java.applet.Applet;
import java.io.IOException;

public class ImgTest extends Applet {

 Image duke;

 public void init() {

 duke = getImage(getDocumentBase(), "1_new.png");
// duke = getImage(getDocumentBase(), "main_01.png");

}
 public void paint(Graphics g) {

   g.drawImage(duke, 200,100,this);

 }
}

2)--ImgTest.html
<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>Applet test</TITLE></HEAD>

<BODY>

<APPLET CODE="ImgTest.class" WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=500>

Can’t load the applet

</APPLET>

</BODY>

</HTML>

Try it with appletviewer.
"appletviewer ImgTest.html"

Also, I attached two png files, one of which is '1_new.png' showing wrong colors (you can confirm it if you look at it through other browsers), the other of which is 'main_01.png' generating a error that I told you.
Try one by one with the java applet.
Thanks. Have your day..

Joon