[kaffe] Some patches to use jikes

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 05:40:37 PST 2002

Hi Herve,

--- Hervé Roussain <roussain at univ-ubs.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here I propose some patches to use jikes with the
> use of a configure option.

thanks, I've checked them in, as well as the
Country_fr patch.

With jikes 1.17, everything compiles, and all but one
regression tests pass on i386-linux-jit3. The failing
test is SoTimeout, which fails because kaffe can't
find SocketImpl.setOption(int, Object) method. I have
to take a closer look at the disassembly of the source
files to figure out if that's a bug in kaffe or in
jikes 1.17.

keep up the good work,