[kaffe] Patches to enable kaffe to run Saxon 7.3

Ito Kazumitsu kaz at maczuka.gcd.org
Sat Nov 23 15:35:44 PST 2002

>>>>> ":" == Ito Kazumitsu <ito.kazumitsu at hitachi-cable.co.jp> writes:

:> In message "Re: [kaffe] Patches to enable kaffe to run Saxon 7.3"
:>     on 02/11/21, Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo.com> writes:
:>
>> As the nio classes actually came from GNU Classpath,
>> it would be beneficial for kaffe as well as for
>> Classpath if you submitted your nio patches there as
>> well. As far as I know, the Classpath team is quite
>> interested in making nio as good as possible, so they
>> should be quite responsive to patches improving it.
:>
:> OK, I will.

Implementing CharSequence to java.nio.CharBuffer was not so
easy as I thought, but the Classpath team has already
done the work.

I downloaded java.nio.CharBuffer.java and gnu.java.nio.CharBufferImpl.java
from Classpath's CVS.  Saxon 7.3 can be run with the new nio classes.

Thank you.