[kaffe] Qt based AWT implementation linking errors

Sanjeev Manral sanjeevm at sanyo.co.in
Thu Nov 28 05:52:23 PST 2002

Hi Dalibor,

	[Sanjeev Manral]
	But when I compile it with qt which is build using --shared no
libqte.a is created ,only libqte.so is created.

	Are you able to build caffe and qt both as shared?
	Or you are building kaffe and qt both static

	when I treid to build both as shared. kaffe asked  for libqte.a
which is not there because qt is built as  shared.
	Do I need to build qt without threads and both(kaffe and qt) static?

> best regards,
>
> dalibor topic

	[Sanjeev Manral]  Thanks and Regards,
	Sanjeev