[kaffe] Probably NOT a bug -- but what??

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 06:32:20 PDT 2002

Hi Edward,

--- "Edward J. King" <king at biology.utah.edu> wrote:
> I have kaffe 1.0.6-6, obtained with my RedHat Linux,
> version 7.2.
>
> If I am watching the terminal window where I started
> Ewgie, I see:
> "Kaffe: exception.c:372: dispatchException:
> Assertion '!intsDisabled()'
> failed." Kaffe/Ewgie disappears from the list of
> running processes.

thank you for the bug report, and sorry for the delay
in the response. Could you give a later version of
kaffe try, and see if the problem persists? The latest
release is 1.0.7, and I believe a similar problem was
fixed in that release. You can get kaffe 1.0.7 sources
from www.kaffe.org.

best regards,