[kaffe] Error in Make Check in Windows 2000

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Wed Sep 11 13:41:06 PDT 2002

Sorry, I don't really have any more info on the problem at this time.
I'm sure I'll get around to looking at it in more detail, but since I
only do this project in my spare time, it might take me several months
before I get the time to seriously look at it.  Hopefully somebody else
will take a look at it before me.

Cheers,

 - Jim