[kaffe] bug report(s)

Stefano Caselli caselli at libero.it
Wed Sep 18 13:07:43 PDT 2002

I've just tried kaffe 1.0.7 under redhat linux 7.3
since i have installed ibm jdk 1.1.8 i've tried the demos from
that jdk (they are the same demos from sun jdk 1.1).
unfortunately many don't work correctly. As an example
the Animator and BarChart demo doesn't show pictures,
DitherTest doesn't dither images, and WireFrame demo
cannot find the models in the subdirectory...
Don't take it wrong, please. I'd be happy if kaffe could
replace non open source jdks, but it's too buggy !
Can you fix jdk 1.1 features before adding more classes
specific to later jdk versions?
thanks.