[kaffe] Object Serailisation

Eashwar Natarajan eashpec at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 21:19:01 PST 2003

Hai !

     First of all, many thanks to dalibor Topic,  for hearing my doubts and requests. I wud like to be called by my first name Eashwar.

       i am currently working on transferring objects over the network. is there any option other than object serialisation. I think it is not currently implemented in kaffe ( is it so? . Plz correct me if not). if object serialisation is the best option, can anyone pass on the trick and tips of doing so.

Eashwar.N