[kaffe] Ask for permission to translate/publish your article to Chinese

marvin marvin at hklpg.org
Fri Apr 11 08:37:07 PDT 2003

Dear Kaffe Team, We've read an article subjected Kaffe (CVS Version)
from your website (http://www.kaffe.org/doc/kaffe/README), that we think
is very useful for Hong Kong users. We hope to have your permission to
translate/publish the article into Chinese and place it in our resources
centre for public access. Our name is Hong Kong Linux Player Group. We
are a non-profit making organization, aiming at promoting Linux
operating system and open source development programs for local people.
Recently, we're going to set up a Linux Resources Centre, which is
sponsored by the Trade and Industry Department of HKSAR Government.
There will be rich resources and references about Linux, including
books, demo machines, articles, etc. In order to make people easier to
access and learn more about Linux, we plan to have some localised
materials in our resouces centre. We believe that your support will
contribute a lot in helping the promotion of Linux. Thank you. Yours
sincerely, Hong Kong Linux Player Group