[kaffe] compiling for m68k with optimization works.

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 10:25:01 PDT 2003

Hi Kiyo,

I've CC:ed Tony Wyatt, who sumbitted the last m68k patches, on this mail.

--- Kiyo Inaba <inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Still my brain does not come back to kaffe world...
> If my latest post is same as changes submitte by Dalibor at Mar 7th,
> please just ignore. I did not track efforts made by others for the
> last two months.

Thanks for the patches, but it seems like Tony was faster this time ;)

Nevertheless, I think I can still check in your config.frag patches, right?

> By the way, my mod works fine for linux (with same number of NG).

AFAIK Tony has observed the same regression tests failing on both Linux and
AmigaOS, so maybe you could work together to get them fixed.