[kaffe] Bug Report: ClassFormatError for java.net.SocketImpl

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 10:29:01 PDT 2003

Bonsoir Daniel,

--- Daniel Bonniot <Daniel.Bonniot at inria.fr> wrote:

> I extracted manually the class from /usr/local/kaffe/jre/lib/rt.jar, and
> it looks fine at first sight. I think it was jikes 1.18 used by the
> build, but the revision number is 45/3 for the classfile.

could you try to
a) compile the class library using kjc
b) compile the class library using jikes 1.18
c) compile the class library using jikes 1.18 with JAVAC_FLAGS="-source 1.2
-target 1.1"

and report the respective results of the test case? I suspect it may have
something to do with miranda methods.