Please don't post Microsoft Windows Viruses or Worms to the mailing list (Was: Re: [kaffe] Your details)

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Aug 20 01:51:02 PDT 2003

Hi Jim,

Jim White wrote:
> James Simmons wrote:
>
>>> ;)
>>

>> I don't think that is a real person. Those messages have been going
>> around many mailing list.
>

> Well, I am a real person, but I didn't send the message.  One good clue

I knew you were real :) I remembered your e-mail address.

I'm sorry if this didn't come accross as funny as it was supposed to be.
  I thought I'd somehow let the people reading the mailing list on
Microsoft Windows know that the previous message contained a Windows
virus (or worm, or whatever is the scare du jour in the Microsoft
Windows world) in a light way. I didn't mean to seriously imply that you
really sent the message, or sent the message deliberately, thus the smiley.