[kaffe] CVS kaffe (guilhem): Classpath's IO/net subsystem merging + fixes.
jim at kaffe.org
Sat Aug 30 10:59:04 PDT 2003
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 07:20:57 -0700
Kaffe CVS <cvs-commits at kaffe.org> wrote:
> PatchSet 3996
> Date: 2003/08/30 14:18:17
> Author: guilhem
> Branch: HEAD
> Tag: (none)
> Classpath's IO/net subsystem merging + fixes.
Nice work! That's going to help me out a lot.
I compiled it 4 times, and I found some possible regressions
(x86/Linux/defaults), all intermittent:
* GCTest.java - I had 2 failures in 4 runs of "make check"
* NetworkInterfaceTest.java - I had 1 failure in 4 runs of "make check"
I also had one build abort with this while trying to build the class
libraries with kjc:
Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
Again, this appears to be intermittent, so it might have been occurring
before, and I just didn't catch it. One of my four "make check" runs
passed all the tests.
I also set up Mauve yesterday so I could catch regressions. These tests
worked yesterday, but not with this checkin:
* FAIL: gnu.testlet.java.io.DataInputStream.ReadReference2: Reading DataInputStream (2) (number 1)
* FAIL: gnu.testlet.java.io.DataOutputStream.WriteRead2: Reading DataInputStream (2) (number 1)
* gnu.testlet.java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.basic hangs forever
Please accept my apologies if they've been fixed in the next checkin. I
didn't sync up to that yet.
More information about the kaffe