[kaffe] [OffTopic] Savannah has been compromised

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Thu Dec 4 04:04:02 PST 2003

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 00:54, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> since I haven't received any news on this yet, and many people here
> probably contribute to one project on Savannah or another, I just wanted
> to spread the news that savannah.gnu,org has been compromised. cracked.
> broken in. just like debian last week.

Thanks. I tried to send the attached message to the classpath
mailinglist about it. But it didn't arrive so probably the mailinglist
at gnu.org are also down :{

I CCed the gcj mailinglist to make sure most of our contributors know
about this issue. I'll try to keep you up to date when I know more.

Be careful out there.
And please check your machines for any irregularities.

Cheers,

Mark